March 14 marks not only White Day, but also the beginning of Morning Musume’s spring concert tour. Maa-chan thinks it might’ve been fun to throw chocolate into the audience at their opening concert to celebrate. Ayumin points out that the problem with this suggestion is that White Day is supposed to be a day when girls receive chocolate from boys, not the other way around. Maa-chan responds to this by saying that the members of Morning Musume are all boys — a claim which she doesn’t elaborate on.
Song: Morning Musume ’15 – Yuugure wa Ameagari
The hosts roll a dice to determine a topic of conversation
Maa-chan’s talk topic: “Your ideal timetable”
Maa-chan immediately yells out “play time!” and the other two must explain to her that this is not adequate — she needs to plan it more like a schedule for a day of school. Maa-chan thinks about it a bit more, and comes up with:
- 1st hour: P.E.
- 2nd hour: game of tag time
- 3rd hour: lunch
- 4th hour: time for everyone to come up with new, fun games to play
- 5th hour: music
- 6th hour: movie watching time (includes popcorn)
Ayumin asks if “game of tag time” is separate from the hour of P.E. that precedes it, and Maa-chan assures her that it is, adding that she thinks she might propose this schedule plan to her teacher.
Ayumin’s talk topic: “Your ideal timetable”
Ayumin rolls the dice and gets the same topic as Maa-chan. Her preferred timetable would look like this:
- 1st hour: science (with lots of experiments)
- 2nd hour: P.E.
- 3rd hour: nap time
- 4th hour: mathematics
- 5th hour: lunch
- 6th hour: movie watching time
Ayumin can accept learning some science and maths since she likes those subjects. More importantly, though, the nap time is an absolute must.
Fuku-chan’s talk topic: “Your ideal timetable”
Fuku-chan, too, gets the same topic as the other two (after a couple of failed attempts.) So what would be her ideal schedule?
- 1st hour: breakfast (this time may alternatively be used for reading)
- 2nd hour: social studies
- 3rd hour: art
- 4th hour: P.E.
- 5th hour: lunch → nap time
- 6th hour: homeroom activities & play time
Reviewing their choices, the three are surprised none of them actually made a timetable that was just six hours of slacking off.
Song: Morning Musume ’15 – Ima Koko Kara
Fan mail: H!P does all kinds of fan events as of late: there are the handshake events of course, but also cheki events, signing events, etc. The listener asks what would be a new type of event the hosts would like to try doing with fans. The listener makes a personal suggestion: a “Fuku-chan upper arm squeezing event.”
The three are all vehemently opposed against the listener’s suggestion. If it was to happen, though, Maa-chan thinks one squeeze should cost fans around a hundred million yen (or ~US$775,000.) Here are some ideas the hosts think would be better:
- Homemade food events — where the members each cook something by themselves and present it to the fans for tasting (Ayumin)
- “Let’s watch Ishida Ayumi play Candy Crush” events (Ayumin)
- “Let’s play Super Smash Bros. on the DS together” events (Fuku-chan)
- Game of tag events (Maa-chan)
- Cops and Robbers events (Maa-chan)
Maa-chan: Join us on Morning Jogakuin again next week!
Maa-chan & Fuku-chan & Ayumin: Bye-bi~! ♪